Moodle: Upload Assignment Files
Created by: UTB ITD
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2023 at 7:08 AM
- Within your Moodle course, click on the Assignment link.
- The Assignment screen will appear showing instructions and your Submission status (date submitted, grade, etc.) for this assignment. Read the assignment instructions as each assignment may be different and you don’t want to miss important information from your teacher.
- Click the Add submission button.
Note: If you are submitting the assignment late the "Add submission" button may not appear as some instructors do not accept late assignments. If this is the case contact your teacher to discuss next steps.
- The File submissions screen will open. Click the Add Submission button, it looks like a sheet of paper.
- Click on Upload a file, then click Choose File.
- Navigate to the assignment file you created, then select the file and click Open. Click the Upload this file button.
- You will see your uploaded file within the file submission box. Click on Save Changes to continue.
Note: Keep going! Your work is not submitted quite yet!
You may click the Edit submission button to add or replace uploaded files before finalizing.
To finalize your submission, Click on the Submit assignment button.
When the Submission Status displays as “Submitted for grading” your teacher has your work and will grade it as discussed in your course syllabus.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.